Frequently Asked Questions/Comments
I'm so not a techy person, but want something on my webpage, help!
- Play with it and get comfortable on a non-stressful day, perhaps on the weekend
What is the turnaround time for something to get posted?
- Please allow 2-3 days for a cushion for something to get posted. Typically I can do it sooner, but please plan ahead for your event
I created a Google website page and need it linked to my name, how do l link it?
- Send me the link and I'll connect to your name on the school website
My password doesn't work from last year.
- I can issue a new one to you. Send me an email:
My department or fellow grade colleagues desire more of an online presence, how do I do that?
- This is considered a larger project and we will need to have a conversation about it
I have a username but I didn't get my new password.
- Passwords will be given via phone. I will call your phone extension with a new password once the password is established
I tried to create a new password but it didn't work.
- This is something that can be glitchy on our developers end of things. I can create a new password for you - send me an email
What are the social media accounts we use as a school?
- Primarily use Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Note that some departments, i.e. sports, library, etc. may have their own accounts and are managed solely by that department
I don't see a how-to do ____, what do I do?