How to create a link:
An image or text can be linked to an external page/site from your webpage. For example: if you have a newsletter, list, instructions sheet, etc. that you created in PDF format you can link that PDF to text or an image on your page.
- On your page, highlight the text or image that you want linked
- to highlight text double click the word you want linked
- to highlight an image click the image
- On your page, click the "link" icon that's circled below in red
- Then click "Browse Server"
- Then click the arrow image at the top left of the screen
- Follow the prompt to "Drop Files"
- just click the open space and load from your desktop
- IMPORTANT: your image must be a PDF file
- You will receive a "checkmark" on the file
- an "X" means do over or wrong file type
- Click the file when you get a "checkmark"
- Your file is now in the website database system
- each time you make an update to your PDF file on your desktop you will need to reload your file to your page
- To link a website URL simply paste the website URL address in the space provided
- Click OK