Suggestions for your website page
- Please keep your page current and up to date. This is probably the most important suggestion I can give. If the year changes, please change the date on your document and upload a new document. If you have old information, update or delete.
- If you're a seasoned teacher that hasn't dug into your page for a long time (2+ years) I encourage you to give it another go - you can do it!
- I encourage you to write ‘something’ on your page about yourself. It can be short and simple. This will give parents/family a chance to feel even more welcomed by our school community and feel connected
- If you don’t plan to update each year, place dates and not how many years you’ve been teaching
- Click HERE for a nice example of a teacher website page
- Please practice navigating the website to get to know it
- Not a “techy” person? I recommend taking some time to “play” with your page to get you comfortable with it
- Still stuck?...send me an email