Hello! Welcome to the 2017-2018 school year. This is my fifth year teaching overall, and my second year at St. Charles High School. I will be teaching 9th grade, British Literature, LIFE, and Classic Novels. I am excited to meet each one of you and to make this a successful year.
A few facts about myself:
* I grew up in Wisconsin Dells, WI.
* I hold the high school record for 100 M hurdles at WDHS.
* I LOVE to read. One of my favorite pastimes is to sit out on the deck, enjoy the sunshine and read.
* I enjoying biking on the trails around southeast Minnesota.
* I don't enjoy chocolate or any kind of candy.
* In my spare time recently, I have been busy anticipating the arrival of our baby due January 2018.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask :