Welcome! This year, I will be teaching 9th grade, 11th grade, LIFE, and Banned Books. I am excited to meet each one of you and to make this a successful year.
A few facts about myself:
* I grew up in Wisconsin Dells, WI.
* I hold the high school record for 100 M hurdles at WDHS.
* I LOVE to read. One of my favorite pastimes is to sit out on the deck, enjoy the sunshine and read.
* I enjoy biking on the trails around southeast Minnesota.
* Volleyball is a passion of mine and I love teaching fundamental skills to youth athletes!
* My husband, Eric and I have three children: Owen, Cooper, and Noa.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask :