Voting WILL NOT take place at the Elementary School or the High School on November 5.
To find YOUR LOCATION TO VOTE visit the MN Secretary of State Poll Finder here: https://pollfinder.sos.state.mn.us/Default.aspx PLEASE CALL THE DISTRICT OFFICE WITH ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT VOTING 932-4420.
Voting will take place at your respective voting locations listed below on
November 5, 2019 from 8:00am to 8:00pm.
Elba Community Center, 125 Hill St. \ Elba, MN 55910
- City of Elba Precinct 20
- Elba Township Precinct 25
- Whitewater Township Precinct 145
- Quincy Township Precinct 95
St. Charles City Hall, 830 Whitewater Avenue \ St. Charles, MN 55972
- Pilot Mound Township Precinct 130
- City of St. Charles Precinct 110
- St. Charles Township Precinct 115
- Dover Township Precinct 25
- Elmira Township Precinct 30
Utica School Building, 200 S Center St. \ Utica, MN 55979
- City of Utica Precinct 130
- Utica Township Precinct 135
- Saratoga Township Precinct 120
- Fremont Township Precinct 30
Visit the MN Secretary of State for ways to vote and how to register to vote: https://www.sos.state.mn.us/elections-voting/
Any eligible voter residing in the school district may vote at said election at the combined polling places designated above for the precinct in which he or she resides. The polls for said election will be opened at 8:00 o'clock a.m. and will close at 8:00 o'clock p.m. on the date of said election.
A voter must be registered to vote to be eligible to vote in this election. An unregistered individual may register to vote at the applicable combined polling place on election day.