Student Support and Strategies
- Students in grades K-3 have access to Minnesota Reading Corps. Students in grades 4-6 have access to Minnesota Math Corps.
- RTI (Response to Intervention) time – students in K-6 who qualify have access to RTI time that focuses on grade level skills that students need additional practice in.
- Title I support - students in K-6 who qualify receive additional help in reading and math.
- Interventions based on need are delivered in small groups.
- Peer Tutoring – grades 7-12 / Homework Hall – grades 7-8
- Student Intervention teachers – grades 7-12
- Comprehensive ELL and Special Education Programing for grades K-12.
- After School Tutoring and Summer School is available for students who qualify K-12.
- School-Based Mental Health for grades K-12
- Project FINE – support for new immigrant families for grades K-12