Student Growth and Progress Monitoring
The St. Charles Public Schools uses a variety of assessments beginning in preschool through high school.
Below is a list of these assessments:
- Progress monitoring assessments (FASTBridge for Reading and Math) (Grades K-8).
- Diagnostic assessments (Preschool-Grade 12).
- Common Classroom Assessments (Kindergarten-Grade 12).
- STAR Reading and STAR Math Assessments (assessment varies by grade, 2-8)
- Screening / benchmarking assessments (FASTBridge) (Grades K-8).
- Minnesota Comprehensive Assessment (MCA – Grades 3-11).
- Complete MCIS Assessments (Grades 9-12).
- Accuplacer Test (Grades 10-12).
- ACT Test (Grades 11-12).